Have you ever thought the secret behind the success of most of the famous sites. Do you ask yourself these questions. Why do they get so many clicks? Why they are making so much money and I am not? Why only few web sites succeed and most of others fail?Just stop questioning and start reading.
Here we are going to give you some of the top tips that some of the most successful websites use:
1. Does your website attract the customers attention immediately. If not, it should. Listen this is the truth, nobody’s going to find information on your web site, nobody has that much time. You got to give the information to them, I mean fast. Don’t expect that your customer will fool around in your web site for hours looking through every nook and corner of your website. They will leave your site in no time and you will have a bad bounce rate. Remember there are millions of service or blogger providers like you. Give them clean links. Just one click and straight to business.
Also minimize the loading time of your website meaning fix the speed of your website. Try to avoid graphics, flash animation, and pictures etc. Things that get in the way may cause your visitors to not be interested. They are there for the information not to look at an image or advertisement.
2. Now think about the kind of customers you are targeting. Build your web site according to type of customers you will receive. If your website is for professionals,make the site more professional. If your website is targeting young teenagers, make the site more informal and relaxed. Try to reflect the customers choices.
3. Focus your website. Make sure you are not offering different products or services on the same page. That will confuse your customer. Dedicate separate page for each of your products. If you want to advertise your other products also, do it subtly.
5. Offer a money back guarantee on your website for your services and products. Give them the control of whether they want to keep the product or not. This will build trust in your customers.
6. Make money transactions on your site easier use reputable payment processing companies, such as PayPal. Make the process as short as possible. Don’t ask for information that is not very important for example allow them to sign out as a guest but still include name and email for future contacting. At any time don’t let them feel that you are invading their privacy. Give many type of payment options. Accept credit cards and electronic payments. Also provide mailing address for customers who would like to pay via mail.
7. Make the navigation of your website as simple as possible. Every page of your website should be reachable from every other page.
8. The website should look consistent in look and feel. Do not alter the design of the site from page to page. Keep a clean and simple design so it is user friendly.
9. Keep in mind that most of the customers will find your website from the search engines. So design pages that will give you a high rank. Include important keywords as many as possible without sacrificing your sales message. Use meta tags and description tags to the full. Give keywords as names to different webpages of your website while linking. We also recommend looking into our SEO (search engine optimization) and traffic services to help increase search engine page results and rankings.
10. Last but not least, the most important one – give quality content. Provide good content so that people visit your site again and again. This will also help increase your rankings. When the search engines see that you have visitors with long stay duration and low bounce rates they will keep your website increasing in the search engine results.
Thank you for reading – Hope this helps you to create a better website for users!